Our families, guests and employees are at the heart of everything we do, so as we continue to experience the unprecedented impact of the Coronavirus Pandemic in our communities, we want to share some important actions we have taken to protect you. Although the USDA and FDA have no link between transmission of Coronavirus and food and food packaging, safety remains a top priority for LA Burrito CO. To help assure we are doing everything possible to safeguard the health of our restaurant employees and customers, we have done the following:
- Increased frequency of sanitizing all surfaces throughout our restaurant.
- Increased frequency of handwashing for our restaurant team members.
- All restaurant team members are wearing gloves and protective face masks.
- Practicing social distancing amongst staff, vendors and pickup order guests at LA Burrito CO.
- Installed pickup table at front of restaurant for pickup to safeguard employees and customers.
- Established contactless payment/transactions options.
- Our delivery bags continue to be sealed with a tamper-evident seal for your safety.
While this is a difficult time for all of us, we are confident in our restaurant teams' ability to protect our employees and customers. We are ready to receive your order for pickup at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (213) 258 2280. LA Burrito CO. is also available for delivery through Menufy. Please check www.pezcantina.com for the latest operating hours and details.
Thank you for your loyal patronage. We are here to serve you safely.
The LA Burrito CO. Family